By working three (3) hours at any of these Splash Days parties:
- Swim Meet (Welcome Party)
- Splash Dance (Main Event)
- High Tide (Recovery Party)
- Adult Swim (Tea Dance)
You receive one Weekend Pass.
By working multiple shifts (in three hour increments) you receive multiple Weekend Passes. For example, working two three hour shifts, you receive two Weekend Passes.
Volunteer tasks vary, but are primarily working the entrance at the event helping to get folks in the door (for example, will-call, putting on wrist bands, checking IDs).
To volunteer, complete the following steps:
- Send Splash Days (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email, or fill out the form below, choose which party (or parties) and shifts you want to work, we will record it and confirm it in a return email.
- Once you receive the confirmation, buy a Weekend Pass on line and notify Splash Days (email@example.com) by email when you have made the purchase.
- Work your shift(s).
- Splash Days will reimburse you your pass price at the end of the shift or shifts that you work.